- Snowden’s public resignation as a whistle blower: lessons for changing an organisation?
- As the raw material of the digital economy, are you worried about your privacy or your cut of the profits?
- To get better complaints: help the customer to complain
- Systems thinking for middle managers: workplace democracy in action.
- In the age of social media, will your Chief Executive sort your mail?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Lehman Brothers
When JP Morgan lost 9 billion dollars on a derivatives trade, many people saw it as the market functioning properly. What made the story interesting is the scale of the losses, 9 billion dollars at last estimate. Yet, the story … Continue reading
Bob Diamond is a shrewd, powerful, deal maker who does not understand bureaucratic politics. On Wall Street, or in the City, your word is your bond. If you cannot keep your word, you cannot do business. Lehman Brothers collapsed in … Continue reading
With the recent financial crisis hitting the world, there have been a several attempts to understand what went wrong with the system. A financial and economic system that delivered staggeringly good results and provided economic benefits to billions of people … Continue reading