- Snowden’s public resignation as a whistle blower: lessons for changing an organisation?
- As the raw material of the digital economy, are you worried about your privacy or your cut of the profits?
- To get better complaints: help the customer to complain
- Systems thinking for middle managers: workplace democracy in action.
- In the age of social media, will your Chief Executive sort your mail?
Top Posts & Pages
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
Tag Archives: Treasury
Bob Diamond is a shrewd, powerful, deal maker who does not understand bureaucratic politics. On Wall Street, or in the City, your word is your bond. If you cannot keep your word, you cannot do business. Lehman Brothers collapsed in … Continue reading