Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Monologue vs. dialogue: The myth that governments need more or better communication.
Category Archives: bureaucracy
According to a recent report, the Metropolitan Police have delayed the work of the Daniel Morgan Independent Panel. The article says the delay is caused by the lack of an agreed protocol with the Panel for the transfer of documents … Continue reading