Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- How well does your company handle a fire drill?
Tag Archives: London
Freedom of Information and Transparency performance improvement tools: Case Study: Camden squatters and empty properties
In the press there has been some concern that the move towards transparency either in £500 spend lists or specific requests for disclosure of information, has led to increased fraud. However, I would argue that neither FOI nor the transparency … Continue reading