Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: what price glory
Three reputation management reasons explain why Penn State and the NCAA settled so quickly
In the United States, the Jerry Sandusky scandal has gripped college sports unlike any scandal it has ever faced. The story centres on his criminal convictions for sexually assaulting young boys when he was a coach at Penn State and … Continue reading
Posted in change managment, coruption, culture, management Tagged Jerry Sandusky, National Collegiate Athletic Association, NCAA, Penn State, Pennsylvania State University, PSU, reputation management, Taylor Branch, what price glory Comments Off on Three reputation management reasons explain why Penn State and the NCAA settled so quickly