Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
Tag Archives: apology letters
Tesco, horsemeat, and how to write an apology letter.
Tesco has been at the centre of a food scandal recently in which value beef burgers sold under its label were found to contain horsemeat. While other companies such as Aldi and Iceland have been involved, Tesco has received … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Aldi, apology letters, FSAI, Horse meat, Iceland, Ireland, Johnson, Tesco, Tylenol 2 Comments