Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: FSAI
Tesco, horsemeat, and how to write an apology letter.
Tesco has been at the centre of a food scandal recently in which value beef burgers sold under its label were found to contain horsemeat. While other companies such as Aldi and Iceland have been involved, Tesco has received … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Aldi, apology letters, FSAI, Horse meat, Iceland, Ireland, Johnson, Tesco, Tylenol 2 Comments