Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Words of Wisdom on turning 30
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: Johnson
Tesco has been at the centre of a food scandal recently in which value beef burgers sold under its label were found to contain horsemeat. While other companies such as Aldi and Iceland have been involved, Tesco has received … Continue reading