Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: covid-19
How not to lead or manage a health crisis
Trump’s response to the health crisis is problematic. He has botched the four steps of a crisis response that Joshua M Sharfstein identified in his excellent book: The Public Health Crisis Survival Guide.[i] The four steps are: Identifying the crisis, … Continue reading
Posted in bureaucracy, leadership Tagged coronavirus, covid-19, crisis management, trump Comments Off on How not to lead or manage a health crisis