Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: fun
Raiders of the lost Ark is the story of GDPR preparations.
I was reflecting on GDPR preparations and it struck me that the best movie to explain GDPR preparations was Raiders of the Lost Ark. The film starts with Indiana Jones (our lowly DPA officers and the upstanding DPA consultants) trying … Continue reading
Posted in bureaucracy Tagged data protection, fun, GDPR, movies, Raiders of the lost Ark Comments Off on Raiders of the lost Ark is the story of GDPR preparations.