Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- How well does your company handle a fire drill?
Tag Archives: fun
I was reflecting on GDPR preparations and it struck me that the best movie to explain GDPR preparations was Raiders of the Lost Ark. The film starts with Indiana Jones (our lowly DPA officers and the upstanding DPA consultants) trying … Continue reading