Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Daniel Morgan's murder, police corruption and the health of the UK regime
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- If you work at Fox News, you enabled Roger Ailes
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: GDPR
I was reflecting on GDPR preparations and it struck me that the best movie to explain GDPR preparations was Raiders of the Lost Ark. The film starts with Indiana Jones (our lowly DPA officers and the upstanding DPA consultants) trying … Continue reading