Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: Raiders of the lost Ark
I was reflecting on GDPR preparations and it struck me that the best movie to explain GDPR preparations was Raiders of the Lost Ark. The film starts with Indiana Jones (our lowly DPA officers and the upstanding DPA consultants) trying … Continue reading