Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: HM Revenue & Customs
Tax Avoidance: Barclays and the death of Corporate Social Responsibility? Why do we pay taxes? Everyone grumbles about having to pay taxes and worries about paying too much, but how many of us worry about paying enough? How many of … Continue reading