Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: knox report
Productivity seminars: social media efficiency gains?
Posted on August 19, 2011 by lawrence serewicz
We all face situations where we do not get the most out of our IT equipment. Staff who are unaware of a machine’s full options may end up using powerful PCs as typewriters. How do you make sure you, your … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged knowledge, knox report, local government, management, productivity, social media | 2 Comments