Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Tax Avoidance: Barclays and the death of Corporate Social Responsibility?
- An analysis of Jeff Bezos's email to Amazon staff
Tag Archives: Sarbanes–Oxley Act
The difference between a political crisis and a business crisis, from a media response perspective might be small, but it is important. The structure to a political crisis has a different focus and context. Politics is structured around wrestling in … Continue reading