Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
- Can Councils make money from e-learning?
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: Commodity Futures Trading Commission
When people hear about regulators failing to spot problems, they often think the regulators are incompetent. The headlines around these cases present a picture of regulators unwilling, unable, or unprepared to do their jobs. Even though regulators may have flaws, … Continue reading →