Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Words of Wisdom on turning 30
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Tag Archives: CQC
When people hear about regulators failing to spot problems, they often think the regulators are incompetent. The headlines around these cases present a picture of regulators unwilling, unable, or unprepared to do their jobs. Even though regulators may have flaws, … Continue reading →