Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Government
Is quality or timeliness the key to FOIA success? If you work with freedom of information, you face an eternal debate: is it better to have a lower quality response on time or a complete response that is overdue. In … Continue reading
An ancient phrase says that a fish rots from the head down. The phrase is known in China as well as Europe in the middle ages. http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/fish-rot-from-the-head-down.html What is interesting about the consistency between the meanings for the phrase is … Continue reading
I came across the following reference to time within the retail sector and it made me consider how local government, or any business, thinks about time. An old saying in the retail industry is that: ‘If information is available monthly, … Continue reading