Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Are you aware of how your solution has unintended consequences?
Category Archives: innovation
In November 2015, I attended the Threats to Openness conference held at Northumbria University. The conference had a specific aim “discuss the growing threats to citizens’ rights to access public archives across the digital world.” Although we did not discuss … Continue reading
Over the past year, the right to be forgotten (RTBF) has become a topic of debate and interest. What began as an academic or theoretical issue has become a legislative proposal within the European Union. From the perspective of the … Continue reading
The financial crisis has shown that the economic growth over the past 20 years in the United States has been based largely, but not exclusively, on personal and corporate debt. The debt dependency has weakened the fundamental financial systems within the … Continue reading
In 2008, I attended The February meeting of the FAN Club (Future Analysts Network). This was a meeting jointly hosted by Foresight Horizon Scanning Centre and the Cabinet Office’s Strategy Unit. The meeting was there to discuss the horizon scanning … Continue reading