Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Is the future of work an aristocratic democracy?: Leo Strauss on Managment
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: Apple
In any organisation, you have to discuss bad news but few people consider where it is discussed. How you discuss bad news will influence, if not determine, the success of your company. The issue is more than critical upwards communication … Continue reading
Tim Cook has received a large amount of attention for his deft handling of the post-Steven Jobs era at Apple. He has produced excellent financial results and his approach while a contrast to Jobs, presents an important continuity for the … Continue reading
Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Apple is changing with Steven Jobs stepping down from his current CEO role to become Chairman of the Board. In doing so, he presents Apple with a challenge and one that all companies have to face. How do you replace … Continue reading