Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Leaders determine culture: The troubling case of UK policing.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
Tag Archives: Organization
We will hear that transparency is good for organisations and organisations will even tout their transparency. In many cases, the organisations believe what they are doing is transparent. They publish information on a regular basis that describes decisions, financial positions, … Continue reading
This post has been removed as it has been superseded by the post How to write transparent investigation reports. I would like to thank Donna Boehme of the Compliance Strategists for comments on 8 Steps to ensure your investigation does … Continue reading
In any organisation, you have to discuss bad news but few people consider where it is discussed. How you discuss bad news will influence, if not determine, the success of your company. The issue is more than critical upwards communication … Continue reading
As a chief executive or as a senior manager, you will want to know the health of your organisation. You will want to know if the organisation can carry out your vision. Are staff engaged with the company? Will they … Continue reading
In an earlier post, I discussed the myth of the rogue employee. The post focused on how the term was used when an organisation wanted to scapegoat an employee. When that happened, I argued that the organisation used the term to … Continue reading