Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
- Can Councils make money from e-learning?
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: investigation report
In the age of Freedom of Information, public sector organisations, including the police, have to be prepared to respond to FOI requests for how they conduct investigations. For some organisations and some situations, the investigation report is made public such … Continue reading
This post has been removed as it has been superseded by the post How to write transparent investigation reports. I would like to thank Donna Boehme of the Compliance Strategists for comments on 8 Steps to ensure your investigation does … Continue reading