Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Tag Archives: Freedom of Information Act
In the age of Freedom of Information, public sector organisations, including the police, have to be prepared to respond to FOI requests for how they conduct investigations. For some organisations and some situations, the investigation report is made public such … Continue reading