Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Is augmented reality the future for archives in a digital age?
- Tesco, horsemeat, and how to write an apology letter.
Tag Archives: corporate transparency
In recent years, there has developed a belief that transparency is good for corporations. The corporations benefit by letting shareholders, stakeholders, and customers know more about the company, how it operates, and what it intends to do. The information provides … Continue reading →