Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Is augmented reality the future for archives in a digital age?
- Tesco, horsemeat, and how to write an apology letter.
Tag Archives: Lehman Brothers
Before we enter the work place, we are never warned that the work can deform us ethically. We hear about accidents, sexual harassment, or even fraud, but how many of us are warned about the way that work can deform … Continue reading
When JP Morgan lost 9 billion dollars on a derivatives trade, many people saw it as the market functioning properly. What made the story interesting is the scale of the losses, 9 billion dollars at last estimate. Yet, the story … Continue reading
Bob Diamond is a shrewd, powerful, deal maker who does not understand bureaucratic politics. On Wall Street, or in the City, your word is your bond. If you cannot keep your word, you cannot do business. Lehman Brothers collapsed in … Continue reading
With the recent financial crisis hitting the world, there have been a several attempts to understand what went wrong with the system. A financial and economic system that delivered staggeringly good results and provided economic benefits to billions of people … Continue reading