Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Tax Avoidance: Barclays and the death of Corporate Social Responsibility?
- An analysis of Jeff Bezos's email to Amazon staff
Tag Archives: Washington DC
Bob Diamond is a shrewd, powerful, deal maker who does not understand bureaucratic politics. On Wall Street, or in the City, your word is your bond. If you cannot keep your word, you cannot do business. Lehman Brothers collapsed in … Continue reading