Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Words of Wisdom on turning 30
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Tag Archives: Bob Diamond
Bob Diamond is a shrewd, powerful, deal maker who does not understand bureaucratic politics. On Wall Street, or in the City, your word is your bond. If you cannot keep your word, you cannot do business. Lehman Brothers collapsed in … Continue reading