Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Is augmented reality the future for archives in a digital age?
- Tesco, horsemeat, and how to write an apology letter.
Tag Archives: Andrew Tyrie
This blog post has been overtaken by events. Bob Diamond resigned on 3 July 2012. It is unlikely that the LIBOR scandal as described in the FSA report is going to be enough to remove Bob Diamond from Barclays. There … Continue reading →
As I read the report published by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for the fine of £59 million against Barclays Bank for the recent LIBOR fixing scandal, I was struck by how Bob Diamond’s letter to Andrew Tyrie seemed to … Continue reading →