Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
- Has horizon scanning failed the public sector by its inability to scan the financial crisis?
- To get better complaints: help the customer to complain
Tag Archives: Diamond
This blog post has been overtaken by events. Bob Diamond resigned on 3 July 2012. It is unlikely that the LIBOR scandal as described in the FSA report is going to be enough to remove Bob Diamond from Barclays. There … Continue reading →