Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
Tag Archives: London Interbank Offered Rate
The Bureaucrat and the Banker: Bob Diamond’s downfall
Bob Diamond is a shrewd, powerful, deal maker who does not understand bureaucratic politics. On Wall Street, or in the City, your word is your bond. If you cannot keep your word, you cannot do business. Lehman Brothers collapsed in … Continue reading
Posted in coruption, culture, leadership, management Tagged Bank, Barclays, Bob Diamond, Business, current-events, economy, Lehman Brothers, London Interbank Offered Rate, politics, Treasury, Washington DC, White House Comments Off on The Bureaucrat and the Banker: Bob Diamond’s downfall