Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: JPMorgan
Are there Good Samaritans on Wall Street if you can be taken for 9 Billion
When JP Morgan lost 9 billion dollars on a derivatives trade, many people saw it as the market functioning properly. What made the story interesting is the scale of the losses, 9 billion dollars at last estimate. Yet, the story … Continue reading
Posted in culture, management Tagged Business, derivatives, economy, Hedge fund, Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan, JPMorgan Chase, Lehman Brothers, occupy-wall-street, Wall Street 2 Comments