Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
- Has horizon scanning failed the public sector by its inability to scan the financial crisis?
- To get better complaints: help the customer to complain
Tag Archives: corporate social responsibility
In recent years, there has developed a belief that transparency is good for corporations. The corporations benefit by letting shareholders, stakeholders, and customers know more about the company, how it operates, and what it intends to do. The information provides … Continue reading →