Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Monologue vs. dialogue: The myth that governments need more or better communication.
- Silence and the South Yorkshire Police
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: Corporate citizenship
With the recent financial crisis hitting the world, there have been a several attempts to understand what went wrong with the system. A financial and economic system that delivered staggeringly good results and provided economic benefits to billions of people … Continue reading