Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: Consulting
I know the title of this blog sounds like an obvious question and it may be a basic one. However, I wonder how many companies start from that basic level when developing their staff. How many teach their staff to … Continue reading
With the recent financial crisis hitting the world, there have been a several attempts to understand what went wrong with the system. A financial and economic system that delivered staggeringly good results and provided economic benefits to billions of people … Continue reading
The way organisations view records and records management is set to change. Records management has always been about compliance. Businesses and governments have to comply with the law. There are penalties if a business or person does not keep the … Continue reading