Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
Tag Archives: Government of the United Kingdom
What do we mean by regime? I use this term often in my writing as it explains the wider context for political activity. Politics occurs within the regime and the regime shapes political activity. The term, though, is not used … Continue reading
In 2008, I attended The February meeting of the FAN Club (Future Analysts Network). This was a meeting jointly hosted by Foresight Horizon Scanning Centre and the Cabinet Office’s Strategy Unit. The meeting was there to discuss the horizon scanning … Continue reading
I came across the following reference to time within the retail sector and it made me consider how local government, or any business, thinks about time. An old saying in the retail industry is that: ‘If information is available monthly, … Continue reading