Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Are you aware of how your solution has unintended consequences?
Tag Archives: Business Services
Sometimes you have trouble with customer service. Try as you might, you cannot find a way to improve it. What may exist is a gap between the senior management and the frontlines regarding customer service. In many ways, the senior … Continue reading
I know the title of this blog sounds like an obvious question and it may be a basic one. However, I wonder how many companies start from that basic level when developing their staff. How many teach their staff to … Continue reading
The way organisations view records and records management is set to change. Records management has always been about compliance. Businesses and governments have to comply with the law. There are penalties if a business or person does not keep the … Continue reading