Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
Tag Archives: Complaint
This post has been removed as it has been superseded by the post How to write transparent investigation reports. I would like to thank Donna Boehme of the Compliance Strategists for comments on 8 Steps to ensure your investigation does … Continue reading
I read this HBR blog and thought about how it could be applied to complaints. When a problem occurs, an organisation will often wait until someone before trying to fix the issue. As most organisations do not work actively to … Continue reading
Sometimes you have trouble with customer service. Try as you might, you cannot find a way to improve it. What may exist is a gap between the senior management and the frontlines regarding customer service. In many ways, the senior … Continue reading