Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Is the future of work an aristocratic democracy?: Leo Strauss on Managment
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
Tag Archives: Customer experience
I read this HBR blog and thought about how it could be applied to complaints. When a problem occurs, an organisation will often wait until someone before trying to fix the issue. As most organisations do not work actively to … Continue reading