Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
- Has horizon scanning failed the public sector by its inability to scan the financial crisis?
- To get better complaints: help the customer to complain
Tag Archives: Information Commissioner
The phrase is often used to describe the need for good records management and good documentation practices in investigations. One website suggests it as an approach to capture knowledge [link], while another suggests it can be used to help investigations [link]. The … Continue reading →