Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Monologue vs. dialogue: The myth that governments need more or better communication.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Information Commissioner
The phrase is often used to describe the need for good records management and good documentation practices in investigations. One website suggests it as an approach to capture knowledge [link], while another suggests it can be used to help investigations [link]. The … Continue reading →