Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Monologue vs. dialogue: The myth that governments need more or better communication.
- Silence and the South Yorkshire Police
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: investigation
In the age of Freedom of Information, public sector organisations, including the police, have to be prepared to respond to FOI requests for how they conduct investigations. For some organisations and some situations, the investigation report is made public such … Continue reading