Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
Tag Archives: FOIA
In November 2015, I attended the Threats to Openness conference held at Northumbria University. The conference had a specific aim “discuss the growing threats to citizens’ rights to access public archives across the digital world.” Although we did not discuss … Continue reading
On the web, people who are argumentative, rude, or even threatening are called trolls. People block them and shun them from contact. In extreme cases, they can be banned from the social media platforms. The same process occurs in the … Continue reading
In the age of Freedom of Information, public sector organisations, including the police, have to be prepared to respond to FOI requests for how they conduct investigations. For some organisations and some situations, the investigation report is made public such … Continue reading