Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Daniel Morgan's murder, police corruption and the health of the UK regime
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- If you work at Fox News, you enabled Roger Ailes
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: critical upwards communication
Does social media lead to better performance or better customer service? Is it shaping those cultures or revealing them?
Does the use of social media inside an organisation or externally create better performance or better customer service? The argument is that social media improves a company’s financial position by improving its reputation through increased external customer service and improved … Continue reading