Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
Tag Archives: Capgemini
Does social media lead to better performance or better customer service? Is it shaping those cultures or revealing them?
Does the use of social media inside an organisation or externally create better performance or better customer service? The argument is that social media improves a company’s financial position by improving its reputation through increased external customer service and improved … Continue reading