Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
Tag Archives: Drucker
The future of the Middle Manager: sense making in a social media age
Posted on October 23, 2011 by lawrence serewicz
There is a debate over the future of middle managers. (See for example Lynda Gratton’s article) http://hbr.org/2011/01/column-the-end-of-the-middle-manager/ar/1 at its heart, the question is whether middle manager still have a role. If their tasks are changed or replaced by technology, are … Continue reading →
Posted in change managment, knowledge worker, local government, management | Tagged Capgemini, Drucker, Middle management, social media, yammer | 3 Comments