Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Is the future of work an aristocratic democracy?: Leo Strauss on Managment
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
Tag Archives: Drucker
There is a debate over the future of middle managers. (See for example Lynda Gratton’s article) http://hbr.org/2011/01/column-the-end-of-the-middle-manager/ar/1 at its heart, the question is whether middle manager still have a role. If their tasks are changed or replaced by technology, are … Continue reading →