Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Category Archives: transparency
In November 2015, I attended the Threats to Openness conference held at Northumbria University. The conference had a specific aim “discuss the growing threats to citizens’ rights to access public archives across the digital world.” Although we did not discuss … Continue reading
We will hear that transparency is good for organisations and organisations will even tout their transparency. In many cases, the organisations believe what they are doing is transparent. They publish information on a regular basis that describes decisions, financial positions, … Continue reading