Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Leaders determine culture: The troubling case of UK policing.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
Tag Archives: technology
As the raw material of the digital economy, are you worried about your privacy or your cut of the profits?
The Guardian recently published a story about BUPA buying patient identifiable information from the NHS. The story explained that the government approved selling access to the NHS patent data in its attempt to maintain economic competitiveness in the … Continue reading
Over the past year, the right to be forgotten (RTBF) has become a topic of debate and interest. What began as an academic or theoretical issue has become a legislative proposal within the European Union. From the perspective of the … Continue reading
In the age of the internet and kindle, this sounds like a strange claim. Yet, I think the use of advertisements, links, pop-ups and other attention grabbing devices has reached the point where we are being conditioned to accept pay … Continue reading