Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
Tag Archives: RFID
Over the past year, the right to be forgotten (RTBF) has become a topic of debate and interest. What began as an academic or theoretical issue has become a legislative proposal within the European Union. From the perspective of the … Continue reading