Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Thoughts on the Trust, Risk, Information and the Law Conference (#TRILCon)
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Which is more difficult? To admit your mistakes or to admit someone else was right?
Tag Archives: Open University
Over the weekend, I have considered two applications that are needed to help police and local planners. In the age of social media, I am not sure why these do not already exist. The first is about accident investigations. The … Continue reading →