Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Tag Archives: SMS
Over the weekend, I have considered two applications that are needed to help police and local planners. In the age of social media, I am not sure why these do not already exist. The first is about accident investigations. The … Continue reading →