Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
Tag Archives: Global Positioning System
Two smart phone apps that need to be built now to help police and local government.
Posted on May 7, 2012 by lawrence serewicz
Over the weekend, I have considered two applications that are needed to help police and local planners. In the age of social media, I am not sure why these do not already exist. The first is about accident investigations. The … Continue reading →
Posted in innovation, knowledge worker, local government | Tagged accident investigators, cars, Global Positioning System, GPS, gps signals, Open University, Planning permission, Police, SMS, social media, technology, transportation | 2 Comments